- This position is responsible for direct sales activity within an assigned territory
- This position will spend more than 50% of the time outside of the office making sales calls, traveling to customers.
- Work with Sales Manager to define and develop territory to increase new and existing sales
- Growth of new and existing business, primarily accounts.
- Perform client research, prospecting, and networking
- Collaborate with Marketing Department for strategic positioning
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts and write and follow-up on proposals
- Maintain sales database
- Follow through on sales transactions, specify appropriate standards, price and credit terms
- Perform other work as required
- Graduate with least 1 to 2 years of successful outside sales experience
- Must be self-motivated and assertive and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems (i.e. Microsoft Office) is essential
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Location : Pan India
Kindly mail you latest CV to email@example.com
Note: Mention the Job code and designation in the subject line, else your application would be invalid.
EG:(UFHRCO3- Territory Business Incharge)